I am a disruptive leader passionate for enabling and directing technology and business transformation to align to company strategy, grow company talent, build resilience and sustainable operations, and drive continuous innovation.
I have 25+ years Operational and Information Technology experience with 7 years in IT/ICT Management roles and 7 years in Senior/Executive Leadership roles. My professional career developed from Software Engineer, Enterprise Architect, Manager Research and Development, Manager Manufacturing Execution Systems Centre Of Excellence, Senior IT Manager and Chief Information Officer.
My skills include:
• creating/directing Technology, Digital and Cybersecurity strategies and aligning with the business strategy
• leading organizational business innovation through Technology/Digital transformation and organizational change
• driving business and customer-centric process evolution and efficiencies
• enabling delivery of relevant and accurate business intelligence and insights
• converging IT and OT to remove legacy inefficiencies and data silos
• enhancing business resilience through IT/OT and data security
• driving disruptive digital and innovation IR4.0 technologies to improve business performance, including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data and Predictive Analytics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Business Process Automation, Vision Systems, IOT
• driving a digital-first and data driven culture
• distributed and centralized IT/ICT operations and services management
• agile project and programme management
• data integrity, disaster recovery and business continuity
• cost transformation and financial control (CAPEX/OPEX) incl IT/Business Steering/CAPEX Committee
• IT governance, risk and compliance incl King IV, ISO27001, SOX (ITGC), ITIL, NISP
• creating and inspiring high-performing talented teams and championing training programs for ongoing skills upgrades
As a servant leader, I use my high energy to grow, challenge, motivate and inspire teams to perform at their best and reach their full potential. I believe in empowerment, recognition, celebration and having fun with trying new things. I achieve this by sharing and communicating the vision of the organization and the innovative technology projects and thus getting the team (not only IT but from across the business) excited about the possibilities, ideas and resulting business value.
• Graduated top of WITS Business School MAP Class of 2011
• Received a Platinum Award for Operational Excellence in 2013
• Received a Platinum Award for Innovation in 2015
• Invited as a speaker at the upcoming Africa Digital Transformation Summit 2022
My Leadership Development:
• Management Advancement Program - WITS Business School
• Future Leaders Programme - Duke Corporate Education
• The Leadership Powerhouse Programme - The Consultant Powerhouse
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.